When possible and with proper pruning and care we prefer to preserve trees, but sometimes tree removal is necessary. We take many things into consideration before we advise the removal of a tree. Below you’ll find several reasons for why it may be necessary to remove a tree:
- Above areas of family entertainment
- Play areas, hanging over walkways, patio covers parking areas, etc.
- Dead, diseased, distressed, or self-pruning trees
- Over-planted areas producing damage to neighboring trees
- Unsafe situations with regard to location
- Visible or non-visible roots can be invasive along with potentially undermining structures, home foundations, walls, pools and walkways
- Current tree specimen has overgrown chosen site
- Removal to allow new construction
All debris is removed and hauled away per contract and stump grinding is offered. Stumps are typically ground to 6”- 12” below grade. The remaining hole is back-filled with grindings and will decay on its own. Do not plan on re-planting that particular spot with a new tree; sod or ground cover is an appropriate option. As part of our recycling program we offer to leave some or all remaining chips with clients to be used as a mulch in flower beds or gardens.
If you feel it’s time, don’t hesitate to contact us for a free quote on tree removal in Ventura and Los Angeles counties. Check out our Service Areas!